Turnaround Time

I ordered the Sweet Peach palette from Too Faced on 12/14. I received a confirmation email, but could not get a response from customer service on the ship date.

A week later, they emailed me stating the order had shipped, but when I finally received the package on 12/23, the package was EMPTY. I've attempted to contact Too Faced about my order; however, their customer service telephone number has been shut off. What kind of company does this?!?! I am beyond mad.

I've emailed them to let them know of the situation and to demand a refund, but have received no response.

My next step is to dispute this order with my bank. I will never order anything from Too Faced again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of too faced eyeshadow and associated monetary loss in the amount of $53. Too Faced needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned too faced eyeshadow in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Too Faced.

Comments

Sakuramarie

I had a strange email disappearance happen..too face has some shady things going on forsure.

Reading everyones experience makes me never want to purchase online from them again!

Beeville, Texas, United States #1267761

I ordered lipsticks from them, got the conformation email and the shipping email. On the 15th of Dec.

It said it had arrived, I went to go check and nothing was there! I waited the three days before contacting them and called the number, it was disconnected. I emailed them with no response then I emailed them again and they said I was experiencing a delay. I waited and waited, emailed them two more times with no response.

It's the 8th of January now and I still haven't gotten my package and no further responses. This is ridiculous.

claire.charbonneau
Seattle, Washington, United States #1265619

I had a very similar experience. Ordered the sweet peach pallet on 12/14/2016.

Tracking info said would arrive on the 24th, I was home all day that day and it never came. I checked again and it updated to the 27th... Then on the 26th I walk out my front door to find an empty box from Too Faced, that according to Too Faced's tracking information did arrive on the 24th. I have e-mailed, and called multiple times for a refund.

My e-mails are unanswered, and at times their phone line was disconnected, other times I sat for an hour with no answer. So ridiculous for a brand of their size and popularity to have such poor customer service. The least they could do is send an automated response to their customer service e-mails so we know they received them. It seems a lot of their customers are mad as they offered a discount code due to shipping issues with the peach pallet.

But honestly who would order from them again after experiencing something like this? So disappointed in this brand.