Turnaround Time

I ordered the Sweet Peach palette from Too Faced on 12/14. I received a confirmation email, but could not get a response from customer service on the ship date.

A week later, they emailed me stating the order had shipped, but when I finally received the package on 12/23, the package was EMPTY. I've attempted to contact Too Faced about my order; however, their customer service telephone number has been shut off. What kind of company does this?!?! I am beyond mad.

I've emailed them to let them know of the situation and to demand a refund, but have received no response.

My next step is to dispute this order with my bank. I will never order anything from Too Faced again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Too Faced Eyeshadow.

• Sweet Peach Palette
  • Too Faced Complaint
  • Too Faced Scam
  • Sweet Peach Scam
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 29, 2016.

Comments

Sakuramarie

I had a strange email disappearance happen..too face has some shady things going on forsure.

Reading everyones experience makes me never want to purchase online from them again!

Beeville, Texas, United States #1267761

I ordered lipsticks from them, got the conformation email and the shipping email. On the 15th of Dec.

It said it had arrived, I went to go check and nothing was there! I waited the three days before contacting them and called the number, it was disconnected. I emailed them with no response then I emailed them again and they said I was experiencing a delay. I waited and waited, emailed them two more times with no response.

It's the 8th of January now and I still haven't gotten my package and no further responses. This is ridiculous.

claire.charbonneau
Seattle, Washington, United States #1265619

I had a very similar experience. Ordered the sweet peach pallet on 12/14/2016.

Tracking info said would arrive on the 24th, I was home all day that day and it never came. I checked again and it updated to the 27th... Then on the 26th I walk out my front door to find an empty box from Too Faced, that according to Too Faced's tracking information did arrive on the 24th. I have e-mailed, and called multiple times for a refund.

My e-mails are unanswered, and at times their phone line was disconnected, other times I sat for an hour with no answer. So ridiculous for a brand of their size and popularity to have such poor customer service. The least they could do is send an automated response to their customer service e-mails so we know they received them. It seems a lot of their customers are mad as they offered a discount code due to shipping issues with the peach pallet.

But honestly who would order from them again after experiencing something like this? So disappointed in this brand.