Resolved
Turnaround Time

Update by user Feb 03, 2017

After registering a complaint with the BBB this issue was resolved by Too Faced and I was reimbursed.

Original review posted by user Jan 04, 2017

Like many people who previously posted I ordered the sweet peach pallette when it went on sale on 12/14/2016.We all waited around a year for this thing, so I am surprised to hear I am not alone in this experience.

The tracking number initially had an arrival of 12/24. I waited at home all day for it to arrive, and it didn't. I checked the tracking again via the Too Faced e-mail, and it updated to the 27th. On the 26th, I walk out of my front door and find an empty box from Too Faced.

I have e-mailed their customer service contact, which went unanswered. I have called the number on my purchase invoice (still in the box) and online, to wait on hold unanswered for an hour, and at other times the number was completely disconnected. I cannot believe a brand of their size and popularity treats their customers this way! I loved this brand, but had always bought from Ulta and Sephora.

Sadly, I don't think I will ever be purchasing from this brand again. Even Indie brands have better customer service.

They are a major corporation.They need to make some changes to the way they handle their customers.

Review about: Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments